Barcelona: 2.5-Hour Segway Tour with Sagrada Familia
- Have a great experience as you explore the city by Segway
- Learn about Barcelona and Gaudi's history and monuments with an expert local guide
- Visit Gaudí's magnificent La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà
- Discover the Eixample, a modernista district par excellence
- Visit the Parc de la Ciutadella and Arc de Triumph, two of the most important landmarks of Barcelona
Ride through the Parc de la Ciutadella, the oldest and most popular park in Barcelona and go to the Arc de Triomph, built for the 1888 Barcelona Universal Exposition.
Explore the Paseo de Gracia where you will see amazing buildings such as Casa Batlló and Casa Milá and go to the Basilica Sagrada Familia, these monuments testify to Gaudí’s exceptional creative contribution to the development of architecture in the late 19th and early 20th century. Please note that this tour doesn't include entrance to La Sagrada Família, rather you will visit its exterior façades and hear about history, architecture, and Gaudí's work.
You’re sure to have a great experience as you explore the city by Segway with an expert local guide.
- Training session
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide
• It is recommended to dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
• Please do not wear loose or unprotective footwear such as flip-flops or heels