Old Town Bangkok Food Tour (Small & Intimate Group)
- Visit one of Bangkok's oldest neighborhoods and explore its food scene
- Sample delicious food from 5 famous local restaurants
- Meet local street vendors and restaurant owners
- Try some crispy cat fish, green custard buns, and coconut ice cream
- Enjoy a secret surprise dish
The 3.5-hour tour is a food lover’s dream come true. You will visit 5 different locations, and enjoy more than 8 yummy food and drink samples. Between each stop, you will explore several historic temples, hidden inside the neighborhood and revered by the locals.
Sample some original roasted duck with rice (Kao-Nha-Ped), authentic Thai papaya salad (Som Tam), crispy catfish, and signature curry on egg. Try a delicious Thai green custard bun, Thai-style barbecue pork bun, and a royal recipe of green curry beef or chicken, served with roti. Other treats include traditional Thai coconut ice cream, and a refreshing iced lemon tea. You will also get to sample a secret dish as an added treat!
- Food tour of Bangkok
- Experienced guide
- 5 tasting locations
- 8 food samples (enough for lunch)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Exit 3, Saphan Taksin (BTS) Station, on the second floor. Look for the guide, who will be wearing a green t-shirt saying "Bangkok Food Tours." Please stay at Exit 3 until the guide arrives. If there are strangers trying to tell you that the tour is closed, please ignore them. They are scams and want to take you to the Gem & Tailor shops.Open in Google Maps ⟶