Magical Bangkok By Night: Taste the Adventure Food Tour
- Visit atmospheric and bustling Chinatown for Thai-Chinese favorites
- Ride in a private tuk tuk to the night temples
- Feel the mesmerizing night atmosphere of two temples and take stunning photos
Begin your adventure as the city transforms from day to night by visiting the coolest neighborhood and arts space for your first taste of the evening. Your taste buds will continue to be spoiled with a reserved table at the oldest riverside warehouse from the early 18th century. Take in breathtaking views with amazing plates of Thai tastes and drinks.
What’s a night in Bangkok without traveling by tuk tuk? Hop in and head to the most beautiful temples magically lit up. The glow of hundreds of candles and the smell of incense will then welcome you to Chinatown. Explore the famous Yaowarat Road, take in the smells of food, admire the fiery theatrics of vendors, and navigate the bustling sidewalks. Taste 4 hand-selected Thai-Chinese favorite dishes.
At the final location, experience the atmospheric yet casual space presented in a converted shop house. Taste your final treat to complete the experience.
From here, you can either continue your night out or you can be helped back to your accommodation.
- English-speaking photographer/host
- Hand-selected favorite dishes
- Reserved seating at warehouse
- Tuk tuk adventure to temples
- A traditional dessert surprise
- Additional drinks (both non-alcoholic and alcoholic)
- Hotel transfer to the meeting point
- Hotel transfer from the final stop
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• This experience involves walking
• This is not a drinking-focused/party night out
• Your host will ensure that all guests get safely into transportation home (if preferred)