From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
Pickup includedHotel in Bangkok city center areas such as Silom, Sathorn, Siam, Khao San Road, Rama 4 and Sukhumvit (not beyond Prom Phong area)
- Get a holy tattoo and blessing from a Buddhist Monk or certified tattoo master at the famous Wat Bang Phra
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Bangkok
- Receive a Wai Kru set, with a flower, candle and incense stick
The Gao Yord Yant or 9 Spires Yant is a sacred tattoo, believed to protect and bring good luck to the bearer. This has a similar meaning to another Sak Yant design, the Hah Taew Yant.
The Gao Yord Yant is usually tattooed on the nape of the neck. The 9 Spires Yant is a geometric design and represents the 9 Sacred Peaks of Mount Meru. It contains 9 symbolic images of Buddha, demonstrating how important the number 9 is in Buddhism.
This experience is truly unique in Thailand as the monks are only giving a holy tattoo and blessings to very few number of people per day. During this trip, there will be an English speaking guide who will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in downtown Bangkok with an air-conditioned vehicle. The guide will explain to you the details of ceremony along the way and make sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Round-trip transfers to/from your hotel in downtown Bangkok
- Transportation travel insurance
- Tattoo fee
- Wai Kru set (which contains flower, incense stick, and candles before the monk starts giving you the holy tattoo)
- Personal expenses
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women