From Bangkok: Amphawa Floating Markets and Firefly Boat Tour
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North or South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road. Your exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Visit the Train Market and see the vendors close their awnings as trains pass
- Marvel at the resourcefulness of the vendors at the Amphawa Floating Market
- Enjoy a sunset river cruise surrounded by fireflies
Maeklong Train Market is a fresh market situated right by a well-worn railroad. Watch the vendors expertly close and open their awnings to make room as the trains pass by. Wat Bang Kung is a striking Buddhist temple engulfed by the roots of a massive Banyan Tree. Learn about its bloody battle history and see the Golden Buddha inside.
In the Amphawa Floating Market, experience a foodie's paradise with food cooked right alongside your boat, from just-steamed fish and other classic Thai dishes to refreshing fruit drinks. In this market, everything can be on the menu.
After sunset, when the lights have dimmed, you'll wind down with a relaxing river cruise. Your boat will take you a little further out where it is dark enough to see the fireflies, before heading back to your accommodations at 9:00 PM, ending a day of simple pleasures and tastes with the comforting sight of these lightning bugs.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation between attractions
- Drinking water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Firefly boat tour
- Personal expenses
- Paddle boat inside the floating market (THB150/per person)
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign. Your exact meeting time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is only available from Friday to Sunday
• Small group tours take place in groups of maximum 9 people
• Please wear long sleeved shirts and long pants