From Bangkok: 2-Days 1-Night Ayuthaya & Khao Yai Tour
- Enjoy a 3 hour cruise from Bangkok to Ayutthaya along the Chaophraya River including lunch served
- Enjoy views of Bangkok's magnificent attractions along the riverside
- Explore Ayutthaya's Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a bike tour
- Take a light hike through the Khaoyai National Park National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, including a picnic lunch
Board your luxury cruise from pier 2 of the River City at 8 am. Enjoy the view of Bangkok along the main river. Pass by the Temple of Dawn, the Grand Palace, and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. As you cruise down the river admire the Oriental Hotel, the Shangri-La Hotel, the Peninsular Hotel, and ICONSIAM, Bangkok’s new modern shopping complex. During your cruise, sit down for a buffet lunch.
Arrive at Wat Chong Lom Pier outside the city of Ayutthaya. Meet your driver and drive to the meeting point for your Ayutthaya bicycle tour. Explore the ancient city’s Historic Park. Afterward, your driver will bring you to your hotel in Ayutthaya City for the evening.
Meet your driver and English-speaking tour guide in the hotel lobby and travel to Khao Yai National Park, a 2-hour drive. At the park, you’ll receive an orientation and enjoy a picnic lunch before your hike. Take a 2.5 hour light hike through Khaoyai National Park. Pass waterfalls and look out from several scenic viewpoints. Afterward, your driver will take you back to your hotel in Bangkok.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury cruise
- Bicycle tour
- Entrance fees
- 2 Lunches
- Water and cold towel
- Transportation from Bangkok hotel to The River City
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals not mentioned in the "What's included section"
- Personal expense
- Other entrance fees not mentioned
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha The meeting point is pier no. 2, River City Bangkok near with Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• The bicycle tour includes a local English-speaking guide.
• Accommodation in Ayutthaya is not included in this tour. You must book your hotel in Ayutthaya on your own, at your own expense.
• During the overnight stay, please book a hotel in the Ayutthaya city area.
• This tour contains 2.5 hours of light hiking.
• This tour's intinerary is not flexible.