Erawan Waterfall & Kanchanaburi Highlights Tour From Bangkok
Pick-up servicePickup from the main lobby (ground floor) of your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok.
- Visit the highlight destinations of Kanchanaburi on a private tour
- Enjoy the famous activities in Kanchanaburi including a train ride on the death railway
- Learn the history related to Kanchanaburi and WW2
- Relax and be transported by nice private air conditioned car
Begin your trip by visiting the Bridge over the River Kwai, the famous attraction of Kanchanaburi made famous by the movie of the same name.
Visit Erawan Waterfall National Park, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand with the altitude of 500 meters above the sea level. Relax at the waterfall or take an optional trek up to the top of the waterfall on the 7th tier (about 1,500 meters).
After the waterfall, enjoy an included sumptuous Thai lunch at a local restaurant. Visit Krasae Buddha cave and board the train and ride along the former death railway about 30 minutes before return to your hotel in Bangkok by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of professional licensed tour guide
- All admission and activity fees as per itinerary
- All transportation fees as per itinerary
- Meals and drinking water
- Private trip and transport by air conditioned car
- Accident Insurance
- Alcoholic drink (available to purchase on spot)
- Tipping and gratuities for tour guide and driver (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Kanchanaburi province located in the west part of Thailand (about 2.5 hours driving from Bangkok) which is rich in history and abundant in natural resources as well as many attractive places and activities like waterfalls, rafting, trekking, and many more
• The included lunch is a set menu (Thai food sharing style) which can be adjusted to be spicy or not too spicy