Erawan National Park and Kanchanaburi Small Group Tour
Pickup optionalPickup from your accommodation from Khao san road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road.
- Immerse yourself in some of Thailand’s most important history on this day trip to Kanchanaburi
- Visit Erawan National Park, the JEATH Museum, and Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Learn about local history from your knowledgeable guide as you travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
You’ll begin the day by getting immersed in Thailand’s rich bounty at one of the country’s best-loved national parks, Erawan National Park. Walking trails, running water, and undisturbed wildlife characterize this peaceful area. Erawan Waterfall has seven tiers and a set of limestone caves at its base: you'll forget all about the busy streets of Bangkok. This natural paradise is the perfect place to breathe in the fresh country air.
Continue to JEATH Museum, dedicated to the Allied Prisoners of War who died building the Burmese railway. This museum is a sad yet important reminder of Thailand’s history; it’s thought that over 100,000 lives were lost during this period. JEATH is an acronym for the main nationalities involved in the building of the railway: Japanese, English, Australian, American, Thai and Dutch.
Finally, you’ll visit the historic Bridge over the River Kwai. You’ll get the chance to walk over the bridge, soak up the impressive scenery, and take a moment to remember the past, before returning to your accommodations/meeting point at approximately 8:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Waterproof camera
• The small group tours include a maximum of 9 people.