Bangkok: Hands-On Thai Cooking Class and Si Lom Market Tour
- Shop for fresh ingredients at a local market
- Enjoy a hands-on experience as you create authentic Thai dishes from scratch
- Savor four sumptuous, traditional dishes that you make yourself
- Receive help and attention in the small class
- Relive the experience with the recipes provided by email
Learn about various exotic Thai ingredients, including vegetables, rice, herbs, and spices, as well as the preparation of coconut milk and curry paste from scratch. Spend two hours making four delicious dishes, and savor each one individually while they're still hot and fresh.
Two of the dishes every day are Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp (Pad-Thai) and Mango Sticky Rice for dessert. Depending on the day, starter options include Spicy Lemongrass Salad (Yum Ta-Krai), Hot and Sour Soup with Shrimp (Tom Yun Goong), Spicy Coconut Soup with Chicken (Tom Kha Gai), and Thai Papaya Salad (Som Tum).
Main course options include Green Curry, Red Curry, Panang Curry, and Massaman Curry, all made with chicken. Get your hands dirty by making the curry paste from scratch, and take home all recipes with you so you can recreate the gastronomic experience again in the future.
- Four-course meal
- Drinking water
- All ingredients and equipment
- Personal locker
- Free standard recipes by follow-up email
- Alcoholic drinks, available for purchase
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
House of Taste Thai Cooking School in Silom By BTS: Exit 3 of Surasak station or Exit 2 of Chong Nonsi station By MRT: Exit 2 of Silom station Get to "Pan Road", the same road with "Sri Maha Mariamman Temple". Our school is in the alley next to "CHAO DOI Coffee shop"Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Bring an empty stomach because there will be plenty of your favorite Thai foods
• No MSG is used in any of the cooking
• Dietary requirements such as Vegetarian, Halal, and Kosher as well as allergies can be accommodated with advanced notification