Bangkok: Night Bike Ride and Dinner at a Local Restaurant
- Ride around Bangkok at night with experienced English-speaking guides
- See the city's main highlights like Chinatown, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Flower Market in one go
- Relish an authentic Thai meal at a family-run local restaurant
- Cycle quiet back roads at night, avoiding Bankok's traffic and heat
Begin your experience at the meeting point on the Thonburi side of Bangkok at 6 PM. Receive your bike, helmet, and light for your safety, as well as fluorescent clothing, if you wish. Take a short ride through winding alleys to a local Thai family's restaurant and enjoy a tasty meal there.
After dinner, cycle through a few lesser-known areas to see Bangkok like a local. Stop at Wat Arun and take photos of it shimmering in the night lights, then cross the Chao Phraya River on a local ferry.
Once on the other side of the river, ride to Wat Pho, the largest temple in Bangkok famous for its huge reclining Buddha statue. Next, cycle around the Royal Grand Palace and on to the 24-hour flower market, Pak Khlong Talat. Delight in the colorful, fragrant, and exotic fresh flowers in the market, and see everything from common roses to bright orchids, lilies, and more.
Then, head toward Chinatown and cycle among the bright neon lights and market alleys. Savor the sights, sounds, and smells of Chinatown and its street food vendors. Finally, cross the river again on a ferry and ride like a local through some of the winding back streets. The tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Full safety equipment: lights, helmet, and reflective clothing
- Experienced and English-speaking guide(s)
- Bottled water
- Ferry ride
- Entrance fees
- Small group tour with a maximum of 6 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Bansomdejchaopraya Rajabhat University, 1061 Soi Itsaraphap 15, Khwaeng Hiranruchi, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand. The best way to get to the meeting point is by taxi. You can taxi the taxi driver this ราชภัฏบ้านสมเด็จเจ้าพระยา. ถนน อิสรภาพ15. วงเวียนใหญ่. and he will drop you off at the meeting point. To get there by public transport, take the MRT to Hua Lamphong. Take Exit 4 EXIT4 and get the number 40 bus (orange or yellow in colour). Get off at Big C supermarket and take a 3 minute walk to the university - just follow the students. The local partner will be waiting for you in front of he university gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
• You must cover your knees and shoulders in the temples (coverings can be provided)
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts