Bangkok Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus With Giants City Tour
- Hop on and off the bus as many times you like
- Enjoy a GPS-based audio guide to hear about the things you can see
- See the most important sights of Bangkok
Listen to the researched audio guide and learn about all the history and tidbits you've never heard before. The guiding narration is GPS-based, therefore you can be sure that you will never miss a detail of the places you see.
The first bus starts at 8.30 AM and the last bus is 4.00 PM, both from Siam Paragon Shopping Mall. Bus Stops are as following: Siam Paragon, Hua Lamphong, China Town, Little India, Chao Phraya River Walk, Museum Siam & Royal Palace, The Giant Swing & Tiger God Shrine, National Museum, Banglamphu, Khao San, Marble Temple & Dusit Palace, Ratchadamnern Boxing Stadium, Golden Mount, Samyan, and Patpong & Silom.
- Ticket of hop-on hop-off bus around Bangkok
- Validity of 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on the option booked)
- GPS-based audio guide
- Transfer service from/to your hotel
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Siam Paragon Shopping Mall. The tourist information booth is located on the ground floor near Exit 2 of the BTS Skytrain Station. The booth is located right in front of the mall and it is right under the stairs down from the BTS exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- The voucher can be used within 7 days before or after (+-7 days) selected date of travel
- The bus will depart from Siam Paragon Shopping Mall near exit 2 of the BTS Skytrain Station. First bus departs at 8.30 am., and will depart every 1 hour, 9.30 am, 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 12.30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm, the last bus will depart at 4.00 pm
- Please stand by at the meeting point at Siam Paragon Shopping Mall