Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Experience the freedom of crafting your own itinerary with an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Hop aboard at any of the 16 stops to see Bangkok's popular markets and temples
- Select from bus passes valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Get unobstructed views of the city from open-air seats or shelter inside if you prefer
- Benefit from a GPS audio guide offered in 7 languages with free earphones
With the option of indoor or open-air seating on the double-decker bus, you can soak up views of the city how you please. As you go, listen to an informative audio guide available in 7 languages as you use the unlimited pass to ride the bus towards your next destination.
The route is designed to both be awe-inspiring and time-effective. It combines prominent, must-see historical, religious, and cultural sights with modern lifestyle stops in Bangkok that you just can't miss. Buses depart every 40 minutes from the first bus stop from 9 AM until 4:20 PM, and the route from the first stop to the last stop takes around 3–3.5 hours.
• Mahanakhon Skywalk (King Power Mahanakhon)
• Patpong Night Market
• Siam Paragon
• MBK Center
• Samyan Mitrtown/Wat Hualumpong
• Golden Buddha Temple
• China Town
• Grand China Hotel/Dragon Temple Kammalawat
• Loha Prasat/Pra Tu Phee
• Khao San Road
• Giant Swing
• Wat Pho
• Sanamluang/Royal Grand Palace
• Wat Rakhangkhositaram
• Wat Arun Rajvararam
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access for the time period selected
- Onboard audio guide with free headsets available in 7 languages (English, Chinese (Mandarin), Thai, Korean, Spanish, German, and French)
- Free tour map/guidebook
- Free mobile application with GPS access to bus locations (IOS and Android)
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Live guide
Prepare for the activity
Please note that you must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. The ticketing counter and bus stop is in front of Mahanakorn Skywalk , which can be reached easily from BTS Chong Nonsi Exit 3. Please arrive at the bus stop 10-15 minutes prior to the bus arrival time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The bus tours are fully narrated. The narration is triggered by GPS and is pre-recorded in 7 languages. Languages include English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, German, French, and Thai.
• Children aged 5 and under are free of charge.
• Please arrive at the bus stop 10-15 minutes prior to the bus arrival time. However, please be aware that the bus may be delayed due to an unforeseen traffic jam or accident.
• Buses depart every 40 minutes daily from 9 AM—4:20 PM from the first bus stop (King Power Mahanakorn).
• From the first to the last bus stop, without getting off the bus, the route takes approximately 3–3.5 hours, depending on the traffic and road closures.
• You can download a free mobile app for live bus location tracking (details on your voucher).