Bangkok Historic Highlights: Morning Bike Tour
- See the ancient temples and canals in Bangkok
- Experience a very different side of the city away from the big roads and shopping malls
- Avoid the traffic and ride on back streets, alleyways, on ferries, and almost through people's homes!
Riding down the quiet 'soi' and the tiny lanes that make up much of the city, you will discover ancient temples and lifestyles by the Chao Phraya River. The tour takes you through the labyrinth of streets and down every laneway imaginable to the heart and soul of Bangkok.
The tour begins at 09.00 am, taking around 3-4 hours, depending on the group. The meeting point is near Khao San Road, where you will get a quick bike fitting and briefing before heading out.
- Imported quality mountain bike
- Tour guide
- Water and snacks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
You need to make your own way to the starting point. If coming from the downtown area please allow at least one hour as you will be travelling in the peak hour traffic. We suggest taking the skytrain to Ratchatewi Station and then getting a taxi from there. If you are staying at a hotel on the river you can take the ferry to Pier N13 Phra Athit and then take a short taxi or tuk tuk ride from there. Our shop is only 100m from the Democracy Monument on the same side as the McDonalds.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
• Tagalong bikes can be provided for less confident cycling children as well as baby seats if you want to bring along the little ones
• You will not be entitled to a refund if you do not show up for your tour, if you are late, or if you voluntarily leave the tour early or are unable to adequately ride the bike