Explore Ancient Siam, which offers you a journey through Thailand's most remarkable landmarks. This place is one of the world's largest museums containing mostly down-sized temples, palaces and shrines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 5 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide
- Chinese, English, Korean, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in Bangkok city center area; Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Khao San Road, Siam, Charoenkrung Road and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24.
- Visit Ancient Siam, the world's largest outdoor museum
- Learn more about Thailand historical timeline through different architecture and art styles
- Explore the area by tram, bicycle or golf cart to enjoy the scenery
- See over 116 of Thailand's major attractions and landmarks in miniature or full size
- Entrance ticket
- 1 hour tram tour or bike ride
- Audio guide in English, Chinese, Korean, or Russian
- Round trip private transportation from hotel in Bangkok downtown (if option selected)
- Golf cart rental fee (฿350 for first hour / ฿200 for next hour)
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ancient Siam Address: 296/1 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand Please proceed to the ticketing booth and show this voucher in order to exchange for your physical ticketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The attraction does not allow photos or video for commercial purposes, including for stock images, commercial products and other purposes
- All visitors must be properly attired