From Banff: Lake Louise and Moraine Lake Sightseeing Tour
- Take a scenic drive along the Bow Valley Parkway through a wildlife rich habitat
- Admire Lake Louise's world-famous beauty against the backdrop of the Victoria Glacier
- Take in stunning Moraine Lake's famous viewpoint of the Valley of the Ten Peaks
- Relax and enjoy the views without worrying about driving or parking on this small group bus tour
Arrive at iconic Lake Louise after a scenic stop along the Bow Valley Parkway to admire the views of Castle Mountain. Your 30-minute visit at the lake gives you plenty of time to wander the famous shoreline, take photos of the lake against the backdrop of the mountains and Victoria Glacier, and admire the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel.
Next, your guide will take you to Moraine Lake, set in the rugged Valley of the Ten Peaks with waterfalls and rock piles. Enjoy a short guided walk to the famous Valley of the Ten Peaks viewpoint, or relax and take in the lake from the shoreline.
After a 30-minute stop here, your guide will transport you back to Banff and drop you at your hotel.
- Banff hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional certified guide
- Small group tour, maximum 24 guests per guide
- Maple cookie snack and fresh water
When you get there
Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel (hotel address: 138 Banff Ave, Banff). There is a seating area located in the middle of the car park while you wait. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, and look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Early season and late season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise.