Banff: Sightseeing and Wildlife Minibus Tour
- Visit must see viewpoints and landmarks in Banff
- See highlights including Banff's largest lake, a waterfall, and the famous 'Castle in the Rockies' hotel
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife such as elk, deer, and bighorn sheep
- Enjoy a small group size sightseeing tour of a maximum of 24 other participants
- Travel with a knowledgeable and friendly local guide
Learn about the local wildlife and behavior, habitat, and the importance of wildlife management practices in a national park while you keep your eyes peeled for animals such as elk, deer, and bighorn sheep. Spend your time enjoying the sights, taking photos, and participating in short walks to viewpoints, on the many stops of the tour.
During the tour, visit Bow Falls, where many iconic movies from the 1950s were filmed. See water crashing over ancient limestone creating a spectacle of sound and sight. Admire the famous Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel also known as the 'Castle of the Rockies'. Stop at Lake Minnewanka, Banff's largest lake to hear about the underwater village. This tour also stops at iconic viewpoints including Surprise Corner, aptly named for the 'oh wow!' iconic view of Banff, and the Hoodoos Lookout.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A friendly certified guide
- Small group size (up to 24 guests)
- Hands-on interpretive tools
- Fresh water and a maple cookie snack
Prepare for the activity
Mount Royal Hotel, 138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada. Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel. There is a seat located in the middle of the carpark while you wait. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, and look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours'.Open in Google Maps ⟶