Banff: Lake Louise & Moraine Lake Evening Tour with Dinner
- Visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake in the evening, when the crowds have gone
- Keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife along the scenic Bow Valley Parkway
- Enjoy an early dinner in the warm log cabin ambiance of the Baker Creek Bistro
- Spend an hour at Lake Louise with an optional shoreline guided hike
- Walk up to the famous viewpoint of the Valley of the Ten Peaks at Moraine Lake
Before heading to these famous lakes, stop for a delicious early dinner at the Baker Creek Bistro. This charming restaurant offers authentic Canadian cuisine from locally and regionally sourced ingredients in a warm log cabin ambiance complete with a roaring fireplace.
After dinner, continue to Lake Louise, one of the most famous lakes in the Canadian Rockies. With a full hour to explore this stunning mountain lake, choose to take a guided shoreline walk, or simply explore and soak in the views with the Victoria Glacier as the perfect backdrop. Be sure to visit the famous Fairmont Chateau hotel while at Lake Louise, where you can explore this 100-year-old hotel or simply enjoy a drink overlooking the lake.
Lastly, head to Moraine Lake, a glacier-fed turquoise gem set in the rugged Valley of the Ten Peaks. With a 30 minute stop, there's plenty of time to wander along the shoreline or walk to the famous viewpoint of the Valley of the Ten Peaks before you return to Banff.
- Banff hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner at Baker Creek Bistro
- A professional certified guide
- Small group tour size of up to 24 guests
Prepare for the activity
Mount Royal Hotel, 138 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A7, Canada. Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel. There is a seat located in the middle of the carpark while you wait. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, and look for a blue mini bus or van that says 'Discover Banff Tours'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours affected by the road closures will spend additional time at Lake Louise instead
• Infant rates do not include food