From Bali: Nusa Penida Small Group Tour by Speed Boat
- Savor the highlights of Nusa Penida island on a small group tour of no more than 5 people from Bali
- Visit Kelingking Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, Crystal Bay, and Sampan Beach
- Swim in a naural infinity pool, and snorkel in crystalline waters
- Marvel at the T-Rex-shaped coastline of Kelingking Beach
Head out from the Sanur Ferry Terminal toward Nusa Penida. Sit back and relax, and spend your day hopping around 5 picturesque beaches and some of the most special spots on the island.
Stop first at the top of Kelingking Beach and admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach. Take a close look at the curving coastline, which many visitors compare to the shape of a T-Rex. Then, move on to Angel's Billabong. Take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face, without the 5-star price tag.
Next, marvel at Broken Beach's natural pools and cliff arches before making your way to Crystal Bay. Enjoy time to swim and snorkel in waters as clear as their namesake. Finally, make a quick stop at Sampan Beach before traveling back to Bali.
- Return fast boat tickets
- Drinking water
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 7:30 AM at Jalan Hangtuah Sanur Beach, Jl. Hang Tuah No.51, Sanur Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia. The boat departs at 8 AM, customers are required to check in and get a boat ticket before the boat leaves.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Penida although they are worth it for the scenery
• Please note that Kelingking Beach is closed on August 11, 2019