Bali and Gili Gede Fast Boat Transfers
Pickup optionalFree pick-up from hotels in Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Legian, Denpasar and the airport. Pick-up from hotels outside the free zone is available subject to the following fees: Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR 275,000; Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Savage Kitchen), IDR 225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle; Padang Bai, IDR 375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR 425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR 525,000 per private car; Tabanan area, IDR 425,000 per private car; Lovina and north areas, IDR 725,000 per private car.
- Save precious time with a fast boat transfer between Bali and Gili Gede
- Benefit from an air-conditioned hotel transfers on Bali
- Get stunning views of the coasts of Lombok and Bali from the sea
Located in a sheltered bay off the coast of Lombok, the isolated island offers beautiful stretches of beach nestled in a natural cove. Benefit from a generous luggage allowance of 25 kilograms per person, and free land transportation to or from selected hotels in Bali.
Alternatively, make your own way to Serangan harbor for the 1.5-hour crossing to Gili Gede. Boats depart daily, making this paradise on earth easy to reach.
- 1-way ticket between Bali and Gili Gede
- Insurance and medical cover
- Mineral water
- Land transfers in Bali
- 25 kilogram luggage allowance
Prepare for the activity
• You will need to arrange your own transportation to and from your hotel in Lombok or on Gili Gede