From Avignon: 6.5-Hour Best of Provence Tour
- See the remarkably well-preserved Pont du Gard, dating from the Roman period
- Admire the beautifully colored houses of Roussillon
- Visit the picturesque village of Les Baux de Provence
- Enjoy a photo stop at the panorama view point of Gordes
In addition to seeing the Pont du Gard, you’ll visit some of the most attractive villages in Provence on this 6.5-hour tour.
Les Baux de Provence is a picturesque medieval village built on a rocky spur in the Alpilles Mountains. Its surrounding olive groves produce a very popular type of olive oil.
Drive through the beautiful landscape to the Luberon, a mountainous region that is part of the Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon. Stop at the picturesque village of Gordes, built entirely from dry stones.
See Roussillon, a town that’s renowned for the beautiful colors of its houses and walls. The natural pigments used in the paints are extracted from the ocher cliffs surrounding the village.
Both Gordes and Roussillon rank among the most beautiful villages in France.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to Pont du Gard
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)