Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- Visit the home of Claude Monet
- Learn from your English-speaking guide
- See the tomb and resting place of Monet
- Discover Van Gogh’s room
- Explore the town of Auvers-sur-Oise
After your visit of Claude Monet’s home and gardens you’ll stop at his tomb to pay your respects to this great man in person. Afterwards, you’ll be off to visit the town of Auvers-sur-Oise where you’ll focus on the troubled life and amazing Post Impressionist art of Vincent Van Gogh. You’ll visit the boarding house where Vincent lived the last 3-months of his life.
Next, explore the little town and surrounding area which inspired 77 of his paintings. You’ll visit the gothic “Church of Auvers” and walk in the actual “Wheat Field with Crows”. Seeing these places with your own eyes will help you to understand why Vincent Van Gogh found so much inspiration in Auvers-sur-Oise. You’ll also visit Van Gogh’s final resting place; a humble ivy covered grave site.
- Entrance to Monet's Garden, Monet's House, Monet's tomb, Giverny village, Van Gogh Room, Van Gogh tomb, and Auvers-Sur-Oise village
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants
• Please be on time, as latecomers cannot be accommodated