Sky Tower Auckland: General Admission Ticket
- Marvel at views of Auckland from 220 meters above street level
- Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and historical locations
- Enjoy panoramic 360-degree views up to 80 kilometers away
If dining with a view is what you're after, there are 3 eateries to choose from: The Orbit 360˚ revolving restaurant, the chic and elegant venue known as The Sugar Club and the Sky Café.
At the base of the Sky Tower, the SKYCITY Auckland entertainment complex features 2 world-class hotels, Auckland's premier dining precinct with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700-seat theater and a world-class casino.
- Access to all observation levels (Main Observation level, Sky Cafe and Sky Deck)
- Free Wi-Fi
- SkyJump and SkyWalk (purchase separately on GetYourGuide)
- Purchases from the Gift Shop and Magic Memories
When you get there
The meeting point is the Sky Tower Ticketing Desk, Sky Tower Auckland, corner of Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland. Enter the lobby of the SKYCITY Hotel building. Descend to the tower entry point via the escalators on your right. At the bottom of the escalators, follow the blue lines and "Tower Tickets" signs to the pre-paid entry line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Attraction is open 365 days a year, weather permitting
• Food and drinks can be purchased in the Sky Cafe
• Paid parking is available at the SKYCITY car park, subject to availability
• Attraction may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions