Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium General Admission
- Explore this unique aquarium that continues to be one of Auckland’s top attractions
- See the incredible underwater viewing tunnels that were the first of their kind in the world
- Visit the world's largest Antarctic penguin colony exhibit
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is just a 10-minute drive (6 km/3.7 mi) from downtown Auckland. See the cool and calm king penguins and cheeky gentoos interact and swim past as you walk through the Penguin Ice Adventure exhibit.
Touch a starfish or two at our Rockpool. Learn about our turtle rehabilitation program.
Stand in awe underneath the Shark Tunnel as great sand tiger sharks, giant stingrays swim past and try find the hiding carpet shark Wobbegong. Explore Seahorse Kingdom to see the world's only public display of the rarely seen spiny sea dragons.
- Single visit entry ticket
- All daily feeding and animal talks
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
23 Tamaki Dr, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand. Free Shuttle: the free Shark Shuttle Bus departs from the corner of Customs Street and Commerce Street hourly from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM daily.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is a self-guided attraction
• Entry ticket is valid for a single entry into the attraction
• Children 2 years and younger can enter the attraction free of charge
• All children (0-15 years) must be accompanied by a guardian or caregiver 16 years of age or older
• A free shuttle service runs every hour on the half hour from the corner of Customs Street and Commerce Street to the attraction from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
• Free shuttle is on first come first served basis, limited seats available