Auckland Zoo: Entry Ticket
- Explore 17 hectares of naturally inspiring and award-winning habitats
- Experience the largest home of wildlife from New Zealand and around the world
- Enjoy daily animal encounters and learn from the experienced zookeepers
Enjoy entertaining and educational daily shows and animal encounters. Laid out by continent, you can visit Africa, Australia, Asia, and more, as you explore the park. With 126 species and over 1000 animals, Auckland Zoo is a great place to discover wildlife from New Zealand and around the world. Visit the Te Wao Nui precinct to experience all of New Zealand’s natural treasures in one place.
Auckland Zoo is proud to serve palm oil-free and free-range food at the four on-site cafes. There are also a number of picnic areas around the zoo. Relax with your purchased or packed lunch while enjoying the sights and sounds of the zoo! Auckland Zoo is a not-for-profit, so all ticket proceeds go toward building a brighter future for wildlife, wild places and all of us.
- Single entry to Auckland Zoo
- Contribution to the Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund
- All daily shows and free animal encounters
Prepare for the activity
Auckland Zoo, Motions Road, Auckland. The zoo is just west of downtown Auckland and next to Western Springs Reserve. Auckland Zoo has free off-street parking available. Accessible car parking is available near the main entrance to the zoo (requires valid mobility parking permit). If taking the bus, get off at stop 8124 on Great North Road, opposite Motions Road. It's a short walk down Motions Road to the zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The zoo is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (September to April) and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (May to August), with last entry at 4:15 PM
• Allow a minimum of 2 to 3 hours to explore the zoo
• The gift shop is open daily with fun souvenirs, gifts, apparel, books and toys available for purchase
• Wheelchairs and scooters must be pre-booked and are subject to availability
• There are a range of dining options in four locations around the zoo