Auckland Sky Tower SkyWalk and Dine
- Marvel at stunning 360-degree views of Auckland’s city skyline and the sparkling Waitemata Harbour
- Enjoy a delicious fine dining experience in the Auckland Sky Tower
- Explore all the different levels with a Sky Tower pass included
SkyWalk and Lunch at the Sugar Club
Savor a glass of New Zealand produced sparkling wine and a enjoy a flavor-packed 3-course lunch. made for you by one of New Zealand’s most famous chefs, Peter Gordon. Enjoy a truly memorable fine dining experience at the exclusive Sugar Club with the city views below you. Available reservation times: 10:45 am SkWalk with lunch at 12:30 pm or 11:45 am SkyWalk with lunch at 1:30 pm.
SkyWalk & Dinner at Orbit
Indulge in a beautiful 3-course dinner at SKYCITY’s revolving restaurant Orbit 360. With a kiwi-inspired a la carte menu and seasonal local produce, it is a feast for the senses. The dining room rotates once every hour so you will enjoy 360-degree views for an unforgettable experience. Available reservation times: 4 pm SkyWalk with dinner at 6 pm or 4:30 pm SkyWalk with dinner at 6:30 pm.
In between your SkyWalk experience and your meal, you can explore the observation decks of the Sky Tower with your complimentary entry ticket. Note that if the example meal reservation times above are unavailable, the local operator will contact you to offer alternative options.
- SkyWalk experience
- SkyWalk cap and personalized certificate
- Complimentary Sky Tower general entry ticket
- Lunch with a glass of sparkling wine or 3-course dinner (depending on option selected)
- Drinks and other menu items
Prepare for the activity
• Further drinks and other menu items not included are available at additional cost on the day, note that drinks are not included in the dinner option
• SkyWalk minimum age 10 years old, minimum weight 35 kg and maximum weight 127kg
• It may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions to the SkyWalk, suitablility will be assessed on a case by case basis
• Pregnant women are unable to do the SkyWalk
• You must wear flat lace-up enclosed shoes for the SkyWalk activity and it's recommended that you wear comfortable clothing
• No loose items are permitted on the walk, complimentary lockers are provided onsite