Auckland Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- See the impressive Sky Tower of Auckland, go to the top for magnificent views of the beautiful city.
Enjoy stunning Auckland which sits atop an area with 50 plus dormant volcanoes! This action packed audio tour will lead you around the vibrant city where you'll learn about its colonial occupation, and its history with the Māori people.
You’ll be able to enjoy views from the top of the iconic Sky Tower and visit the local favorite Albert Park. You'll also see St Mathews in the City, the Civic Theater, Aotea Square, Myers Park, St Kevin's Arcade, Baptist Tabernacle, the Descending Pohutakawa, Khartoum Place (Women's Suffrage), and the Art Gallery.
In Albert Park, you'll be able to see the Second Boer War Memorial with the Sir George Grey Statue, Alfred Nathan House, the Clock Tower Building, the Old Government House, Maclaurin Chapel and University House. This is a fairly long tour and could take up to 2 or 3 hours.
- Audio-guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Entrance Fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for tours
• Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only