Auckland Museum Entry Ticket & Maori Cultural Performance
- Visit the Auckland Museum with an entry ticket including a Maori cultural performance
- Explore cultural exhibits including Maori carvings, buildings and canoes
- Enjoy an engaging 30-minute cultural performance that includes the haka war dance
Experience a vibrant glimpse of Māori culture in an engaging 30-minute performance. Be taken on a journey through the story of Aotearoa New Zealand and Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland. The performance ends with a spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka.
Meet and take photos with members of the group after the show. They perform under the blessing of Ngāti Whātua, the local iwi (tribe) and people of this land.
- Museum Entry Ticket
- Maori Cultural Performance
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Cultural performance not available on Anzac Day (25 April)
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Wheelchairs are available on site, subject to availability and cannot be pre-booked
• Museum is located a 30-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the city and is easily accessible by public transport
• There are two levels of secure car parking on site and free parking available in the Auckland Domain for up to 3 hours