Auckland Harbour 1.5-Hour Sailing Cruise & Optional Lunch
- Feel the wind fill the sails as you cruise under the harbor bridge and back past Auckland's iconic landmarks
- Steer the helm as you help the crew sail
- Listen to engaging commentary from your knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy from your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate plus a delicious sweet treat
- Upgrade to a delicious picnic lunch
Meet your captain at the Auckland waterfront and be welcomed by the crew, who will supply you with weather-proof jackets if required. After a brief introduction accompanied by a safety briefing, depart Viaduct Habor to sail past the Sky Tower and Auckland Harbor Bridge for a 1.5-hour sightseeing tour. Enjoy engaging commentary from your skipper on Auckland, the home of the Americas Cup.
Enjoy light refreshments, including a hot drink and a sweet treat, in the sunshine or below deck. Afterwards, set sail to cruise Auckland's sparkling Waitemata Harbor. If you like, help the crew sail the vessel or simply sit back and relax as you take advantage of photo opportunities. Glide past the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, the charming suburb of Devonport and the city skyline before returning to Auckland.
- 1.5-hour sailing experience
- Live commentary from knowledgeable crew
- Coffee, tea or a hot chocolate & a sweet treat
- Picnic lunch of sandwich, seasonal fruit, dessert & hot drink (if option selected)
- Use of weather-proof jackets
Prepare for the activity
Viaduct Harbor, Auckland, New Zealand. Meet at the Kiosk inside the Viaduct Harbor at the end of Quay Street, past Voyager Maritime Museum and situated opposite "Holey Moley" bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Children under 5 years are free, but no lunch option is available for non-paying participants
• The activity is not wheelchair accessible
• A toilet is available onboard the vessel
• During November to March on 1:00 PM departures, if lunch option is selected, you can purchase a wine or beer from the fully licensed bar on board during your cruise
• In wet weather, the cruise may stop in the sheltered Westhaven Marina for lunch
• The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
You might also like...
Product ID: 175179