Auckland Harbor Sightseeing Cruise & Morning/Afternoon Tea
- See the city skyline from a new vantage point and get up close to iconic waterfront destinations
- Sail under the Harbour Bridge and take in views of the Sky Tower, North Head and Bean Rock
- Hear stories about the city’s waterfront and maritime history from the knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy a complimentary hot beverage and muffin during your journey
Head to the Auckland Ferry Terminal 30 minutes before your departure time to check-in. Then, embark on your 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise in the sparkling waters of Auckland’s beautiful Waitemata Harbour. Learn about the city's waterfront, maritime history, and best-loved landmarks from expert live commentary from your knowledgeable crew. Sail under the Auckland Harbour Bridge and take in views of the Sky Tower, North Head, and Bean Rock Lighthouse.
Enjoy panoramic views of Rangitoto Island. Learn about iconic landmarks as you sail past Devonport Naval Base, Chelsea Sugar Refinery, Westhaven Marina, and the Viaduct. The crew will serve you with morning or afternoon tea, which is a hot beverage and a muffin, before your return to Auckland.
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of the Auckland Harbour
- Expert local commentary in English
- Morning or afternoon tea
Prepare for the activity
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland, New Zealand. The ferry terminal is behind the Ferry Building, located on Quay Street opposite Britomart Transport Centre. There are ticket offices located at Pier 1 and Pier 2 where you must show your voucher to receive your boarding tickets at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise does not operate on Christmas Day (25 December).
• Most vessels have fully licensed cafés, WiFi, power points, luggage racks and bike racks. All vessels are equipped with toilets.