Atlanta: Martin Luther King Walking Tour with Optional Lunch
Pickup optionalPickup at select hotels in Atlanta
- Hear stories of Dr. King’s religious and personal background
- Visit Ebenezer Baptist Church, The National Historical Park Welcome Center, and Dr. and Ms. King's Tomb
- Learn the many aspects of Atlanta’s history
Visit Ebenezer Baptist Church, where Dr. King was a pastor for many decades. At the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park welcome center you will see a museum that chronicles the Civil Rights Movement. Pay tribute at Dr. and Ms. King's Tomb, and explore the historic district of Auburn Avenue.
Upgrade your tour to include a traditional Southern Soul Food lunch. Lunch choice includes either Busy Bee Restaurant or Mary Mac's Tea Room, both restaurants are Atlanta's top choices for traditional southern lunch.
- Professional guide
- Lunch, if option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet guide at the Gandhi Statue at 9:30 AM. Free parking is also available at the MLK Welcome Center. The entrance to the park's parking lot is located on John Wesley Dobbs Avenue (GPS 33°45'32.43"N, 84°22'24.00"W). Enter the coordinates into your unit for driving directions to the park.Open in Google Maps ⟶