Admire Athens’ monuments and attractions on a private tour by eco-friendly tuk-tuk. See the Acropolis and Hadrian’s Arch, climb to the top of Mount Lycabettus, and explore Plaka, Monastiraki, Thiseio and Kollonaki neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels located in a 2 km radius from Syntagma Square Our Tuk Tuk is very easy to identify, you will see us as we arrive. Just wait for us at the hotel lobby.
- Private group
- Marvel at the impressive buildings in the city center, stopping for photos whenever you want
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Athens from the top of Mount Lycabettus
- Explore Athens' charming neighborhoods on a 100% electric tuk tuk
- Pickup and drop-off
- Tuk tuk and driver
- Monument tickets
- Official tour guide
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- You will have to walk/climb in order to reach the top of Lycabettus Hill and to visit the Acropolis.