Athens: Guided Tour of Ancient Agora and Agora Museum
- Explore one of the most important sites of the antiquity, the birthplace of philosophy and democracy
- Visit the Hephaestus Temple, the best-preserved Greek temple from the 5th century BC
- Admire the Attalos Museum and its artifacts of great historical value
You will visit the Hephaestus Temple, the best preserved Greek Temple from the 5th century BC and you will see the wonderful church of the 12 Apostles, the Temple of Apollo Patroos, the Stoa of Zeus, the Altar of Zeus. With the input of your knowledgeable guide, the ancient stones will come alive.
Then your licensed guide will take you to the Attalos Museum, which is worthwhile visiting as it houses artifacts of great historical value.
- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Entry fees to the archaeological sites (€4-€8 )
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional, 10% recommended)
When you get there
Your guide, holding an orange colored sign, will meet you outside the main entrance of the archaeological site of the Ancient Agora, on Adrianou street, opposite St. Philippos Greek Orthodox Church. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to given departure time. This is a continuation of the Athens City Tour & Acropolis tour which starts earlier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour takes place in all weather, rain or shine, so please be prepared with hat, raincoat etc.
• Admission fees for all places visited are not included in the tour price. Please make sure you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. The tour operator will pre-buy the tickets for you so that you skip the ticket line