Ancient Athens for Kids: Private 4-Hour Walking Tour
- Make learning fun on a 4-hour walking tour of ancient Athens
- Learn more about life in the city during classical times
- Take part in kid-friendly activities at sites such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus
Walk to Pnyx Hill, where Pericles, Aristides and other politicians of the day would address the crowds. Explore the traditional neighborhood of Thissio at the foot of the Acropolis and arrive at the Temple of Hephaestus. Enjoy a beverage and familiarize yourself with the 12 gods of Olympus.
Enter the Monastiraki district, and then take the metro to Syntagma Square. Continue to Zappeion Hall, the National Gardens and the Panathenaic Stadium, where your kids will be given awards as the ancient Olympians were.
- Specially designed activities for children according to their age
- All materials for the included activities
- Greek coffee or other traditional beverage per person
- All taxes and fees
- Foods and drinks
- Entrance fees to any point of interest
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes