Teide National Park Stargazing
- Enjoy the sky's wonders
- Experience the universe with high grade telescopes
- Observe the most outstanding celestial objects of the night
- Navigate the constellations
Point out the Polaris position and the celestial north pole. Navigate the the ecliptic and zodiac line. Follow Greek mythology through the skies to learn shapes and constellation positions. Then once orientation is established, observe objects and planets through the telescope.
This tour is offered at Teide National Park on areas with good and safe access. With a sky free from light pollution, the National Park, is ideal for such an experience. The professional guide/staff and the advanced telescopes, make for an evening to remember.
- Stargazing explanation at naked eye
- Astronomical observation with telescopes
- Professional Astronomical Guide
- Insurance during the tour
Prepare for the activity
• Please be aware of the moon's cyclical nature when booking
• It is recommended to wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes (avoid summer shoes)