Antwerp: Guided Walking Tour
Pickup includedTo be defined with you (in Antwerpen or Brussels)
- Visit the majestic Gothic-style Cathedral of Our Lady
- Discover Rubens' home, history and masterpieces
- Explore Antwerp's famous diamond shops and architectural treasures
Shop on Belgium’s most expensive shopping street and explore some of the city’s most famous landmarks - including the Central Train Station, the Diamond Quarter, the Royal Residence, the Great Market Square, City Hall, and the Het Steen Castle.
On this tour, you'll be exposed to Antwerp's art, history and fusion of architectural styles.
- Guided private tour of Antwerp
- Option to go inside the cathedral (6€ per person)
Prepare for the activity
• Reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability
• You may book up to 2 hours before the the tour begins (based on availability)
• Itineraries can be arranged to suit your preferences (entertaining, academic, professional)