Antigua Sip 'n Cycle Half-Day Bike Ride and Coffee Tour
- Ride your bike through the mazes of a coffee plantation
- Sample various blends of some of the best Guatemalan coffee
- Learn how coffee is planted, harvested, and produced
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you ride through the valley and learn about the history and process of making coffee from seed to cup.
Visit the Mayan music and textile museums and admire the locally crafted jade, handicrafts, and coffees. You’ll get a taste of the best coffee in the Antiguan Valley!
The ride to farm and back to Antigua is around 25 minutes each way, and there’s no technical riding involved. Beginning riders are welcome on the tour.
- Kona mountain bike (with Shimano components)
- Bicycle helmet and gloves
- Bike-mounted 1-liter water bottle (yours to keep)
- All entrance fees to areas and facilities visited
- Tip for your guide
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is the Old Town Outfitters shop, 1 block south of Central Park, on the corner of 5th Ave. and 6th Calle (5a, Avenida Sur #12, Antigua, Guatemala). The shop is open from 08:00-18:00 daily, and sells gear, clothing, and snacks for the ride.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags