Granada: Alhambra, Gardens and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from your Granada hotel will take place 30 to 40 minutes before the start of the visit. Please confirm the meeting point or your hotel included in the list at least 48 hours in advance with the local tour operator.
- Admire the Generalife Gardens, one of the oldest existing Moorish gardens
- Explore the fortress of the Alhambra
- Let your experienced guide explain the history and significance of this attraction
Enter these incredible places and breathe in the history and art of the Nasrid Kingdom. Your official guide will explain the origins and development of one of the most visited monuments in the world, delighting you with its exquisite fusion of Andalusian art and culture. Get spectacular panoramic views of Granada from the fortress on a hill.
Your ticket includes access to all the venues of the attraction except the Nasrid Palaces. In addition, choose the transfer option to reduce travel stress and make the most of your visit to this unique and stunning monument complex.
- Entrance tickets to all venues except the Nasrid Palaces
- Official guide
- Entrance tickets to the Nasrid Palaces
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour, next to the Parking P1 of the Alhambra located in the Paseo de la Sabica, where the touristic buses stop. This is just in front of the the Restaurant Arrayan del Generalife (down the stairs inside the parking lot). Please find here a picture of the meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/UT8uD9uAmA92. The guide will be wearing blue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please note that entrance to Nasrid Palaces is not included in this tour