Costa del Sol: Amazing Jet Boat Ride
- Experience speeds of up to 40 knots on water (70km/h!) on board a jet boat
- Be thrilled by exciting jet boat maneuvers like 360º spins, drifts, submarines and wild wave riding
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of the marvellous Marbella and La Concha Mountain from the sea
Be welcomed by friendly staff who will show you to check-in at our stand and give you the instructions to be prepared for the boarding. Once the group is ready, you will head to the boat and our crew will assign you a seat. Your captain will provide the safety instructions and then the adventure begins!
Release your adrenaline in a high-speed trip on board a jet boat. Hold on tight for the famous and refreshing "submarine", the 360˚ spins and more!
Enjoy the astonishing panoramic views of Marbella's coast line, the luxury hotels and front beach houses along the famous Golden Mile and the impressive La Concha mountain from the sea. After your ride, our friendly staff can provide you with information about the city or about other activities.
This amazing activity is located at Puerto Deportivo of Marbella (Dock 4), in the center of the chic, sun-drenched Costa del Sol town of Marbella, just a few minutes walk from the Old Town.
This unique scenery and exclusive location only adds to the excitement and exclusivity of this experience.
- 20 minute jet boat ride
- Transfer service
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Puerto Deportivo of Marbella, Pier 4, 29602 Marbella. You will see two big red flags with the local operator's logo and a white umbrella. Please don't forget to arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
• Children rate applies for children up to 12 years old. All children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
• Please contact the local tour operator if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions including back or neck problems
• Life jackets are mandatory and are supplied, along with optional splash coats
• Eyewear and sunblock recommended all year round
• Use swimming suits or light clothes that may get wet during summer and dress warmly in winter