Van Gogh Museum: Skip-the-Line Ticket and 1-Hour Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined Van Gogh Museum ticket and canal cruise
- Skip the line at the world-famous Van Gogh Museum
- Save hours waiting in line at the Van Gogh Museum by booking in advance
- Admire Amsterdam's waterside attractions and avoid the crowds on land during a canal cruise
- Choose a hassle-free option ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Amsterdam
One half of the package includes a visit the Van Gogh Museum which has the world’s largest collection of paintings, drawings, sketches, and letters by the famous Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. With almost two million visitors a year, it is the second most-visited museum in the Netherlands and definitely a must see. The Van Gogh Museum has over 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters by the artist. Some of the most famous pieces in the collection include The Potato Eaters (1885), Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette (1886), Sunflowers (1889), and Almond Blossoms (1890).
The other half of the package includes an Amsterdam canal cruise. Amsterdam’s beautiful city center is listed as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, and there is no better way to explore it than with an Amsterdam canal cruise. The fun, 1-hour cruise will take you through the city’s most important canals, past magnificent 17th-century churches, mansions, boat houses, and bridges. You can see all of the best sights including the Westerkerk church, the Negen Straatjes district, and the Magere Brug on the Amstel river. The cruise features a GPS guide with information in several different languages and the boats are fitted with panoramic windows to ensure you enjoy a fantastic view of the city.
- Skip-the-line time slot ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- GPS audio guide onboard the cruise in 19 different languages
When you get there
Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum. Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your voucher. The canal cruise can be done at any time during your stay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
• The canal cruise can be done at any time you would like
• During the Amsterdam Light Festival, which operates from November 29, 2018, until January 20, 2019, the 1-hour canal cruise runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM