Ultimate Amsterdam Experience: Luxury Canal Cruise
- Cruise the historic waterways of Amsterdam aboard an open or closed boat
- Avail of the personalized service of your captain and hostess
- Sail along the River Amstel and the famous 7 Bridges section of the Reguliersgracht
- Make use of the provided blankets in winter and warm up with mulled wine
- See the modern NEMO Science Museum and the reconstructed Maritime Museum
Hear fun facts about the city, past and present, as you cruise the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Canal Belt. Enjoy a delicious glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate during the winter, and avail of the fleece blankets on both the open and closed candlelit boats.
Sit back and relax as you look at the merchant houses, abundant trees and beautiful gardens of the city center. The planned urban sprawl served as an example around the world well into the 19th century, and the network of canals extends for 14 kilometers and boasts some 80 bridges.
Sail along the River Amstel and pass the Hermitage Museum. See the Royal Theatre Carré and famous Skinny Bridge, marvel at the contemporary architecture of the NEMO Science Museum and cruise along the famous 7 Bridges section of the Reguliersgracht.
- Local guide (captain/hostess)
- Information on Amsterdam from your local captain or hostess
- Canal cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for the activity
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, Amsterdam. It's a 5-minute walk from Dam Square. Look for the white monument and go down Damstraat. At the first canal, make a left before crossing the bridge. You will see the dock from the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are no fixed times at the dock
• Departure is from the jetty at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, Amsterdam (jetty Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky)
• During summer there are daily tours between 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM
• Daily tours between 11:30 AM and 9 PM
• Operates every 20 or 30 minutes on dry days
• Please note that these times apply to the open boats. On rainy days the schedule may vary