Amsterdam Food Tour by Foot, with a Local
- Walk the tiny side streets of Amsterdam eating Gouda cheese
- Pack in a traditional Herring
- Visit a pancake house for something sweet
- Sip on locally made spirits, straight from the distillery
Find out why the locals love regularly snacking on hot, salty Belgian fries by trying some yourself. Enjoy a quick tour of one of the favorite local shopping streets, then have a taste of some traditional Dutch sausage. Next on the menu is puffed-up pancakes, an absolute must during any stay in Amsterdam. As your pancakes digest, take a stroll around the Spui neighborhood in the center of town where more treats await. The tour operator just loves to fill you up on this tour, so please make sure you come hungry!
Finally, visit a 17th-century distillery to try a few sips of some fortifying hard liquor, as well as other traditional Dutch drinks.
- English-speaking guide
- Afternoon snacks & one traditional drink
- Tips & gratuities
Prepare for the activity
• Casual clothing is appropriate, and it is recommend that you wear shoes comfortable for walking
• Your will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people