Rijksmuseum Skip-the-Line Ticket & Keukenhof with Transfers
- Skip the long lines to the Rijksmuseum
- Benefit from a flexible timetable and direct travel to Keukenhof
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the world's most beautiful spring gardens
Then, swap man-made art for the miracle of nature as you avail of a flexible bus transfer to Keukenhof. Watch an informative video presentation about Holland and the gardens on the comfortable 1-hour bus ride, and enjoy fast-track entry on arrival. Explore the stunning floral displays at your own pace and see tulips and daffodils in bloom, themed around "A World of Colors" for 2020. The bright and colorful display of flowers will instantly inspire you.
The Rijksmuseum is also world famous for its collection of masterpieces by Rembrandt and other significant Dutch artists of the Golden Age. Take some time to admire the vast collections on display. After your visit you may take the bus back to Amsterdam at a time to suit your schedule.
- Skip-the-line entry ticket to the Rijksmuseum
- Round-trip transportation from Amsterdam to Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry to Keukenhof
- Video presentation during the bus ride
- Multilingual booklet about Keukenhof
- City map of Amsterdam
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at "This is Holland" opposite Central Station. Take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buikslotermeer." It is a 3-minute boat ride. Once you reach the other side, walk 2 minutes to "This is Holland". The check-in desk is on the ground floor. You will receive a separate e-ticket for entry to the Rijksmuseum at the check-in desk of the Keukenhof bus that is located at "This is Holland" (ground floor). You can visit at your own leisure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please collect your Rijksmuseum e-ticket at the check-in desk of the Keukenhof bus that is located at "This is Holland" (next to the "A'Dam Lookout")
• Your Rijksmuseum e-ticket includes skip-the-line entry with no need to go to the ticket counter. However, there may be lines outside the museum that all visitors must join. The busiest times are Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM, public holidays and during the holiday period
• You can visit Keukenhof park at your own leisure.
• There are no time restrictions for your visit at Keukenhof Gardens. The last bus from Keukenhof Gardens to Amsterdam departs at 6:30 PM.
• You are guaranteed seating in luxury coaches
• Please bring ID
• The Rijksmuseum is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM