Rotterdam: Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise
Pickup optionalPick-up from any address in Amsterdam (Schiphol Airport not included). Exact pick-up time is given by 8 pm the day prior.
- Be amazed by the innovative architecture of Rotterdam
- Marvel at the combination of old and new architecture
- Cruise the harbor for unique views of the docks and ultramodern city skyline
- Enjoy free time at the famous Markthal, one of the city's signature buildings
Once arriving in the city, set off on a 1-hour walking tour of Rotterdam, passing by the Old Harbour with its beautiful historical ships in the Maritime District and the forest of 38 cube-shaped apartments on hexagonal pylons. Rotterdam is full of modern architecture that, according to many, has the most impressive skyline in the Netherlands and maybe even in Europe. The tour ends at the Market Hall (Markthal), one of the city’s signature buildings, where you’ll have some free time for your own explorations or to grab a bite to eat.
Following your free time, your guide will take you to the river for a 75-minute boat trip through one of the largest seaports in the world. This is the best way to see how the harbor shapes Rotterdam’s cityscape and you’ll be amazed by the impressive skyline as well as having unique views of the yards and docks handling of thousands of containers.
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- Private tour with pickup across the Netherlands (optional)
- Hotel pickup or meeting point in Amsterdam
- Professional guide for the day
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Walking tour of Rotterdam
- Cruise through the harbor of Rotterdam
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Kiss + Ride West (K+R West), IJzijde, Amsterdam Central Station, with the water facing the west side, where the taxi stand is. Your guide will be carrying a white flag with blue letters.Open in Google Maps ⟶