Madame Tussauds & Amsterdam Dungeon Combo Ticket
- Get your picture taken with Martin Garrix
- Be dazzled by a lifelike recreation of George Clooney
- Sing a song with Adele
- Test your presentation skills and read the autocue in the new TV-studio
- Journey through 500 years of Amsterdam's horrible history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Enter Amsterdam’s gallowfield during the newest show ‘Forest of the Dead’
- Meet witches, inquisitors, and torturers
If you are you dreaming about a career as a real TV-host, come and discover your presentation skills at the new TV studio by reading the autocue. Or is music more your thing? How about recording a duet with Adele in the recording studio, or joining DJs Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Hardwell or Martin Garrix in the DJ booth. Immerse yourself in an amazing interactive world. You’ll never see as many stars in Amsterdam as at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam.
Next, a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back into the Netherlands’ most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Will you lose yourself in fear or in mirth? Whichever way, it’s not looking good for your underwear.
Twelve different shows and a team of ten professional actors will give an unforgettable performance which will be terrifying and hilarious at the same time, depending on your tolerance for fear. Some of the attractions include figuring your way out of a dark labyrinth, witnessing a witch burn, encountering the ghost of a tortured woman and being tried by a Spanish Inquisitor. Discover the newest show ‘Forest of the Dead’ and discover Amsterdam’s gallowfield; a place where murderers, thieves and other scum sentenced to death would gather.
- Fast-track entrance to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Entrance ticket to Amsterdam Dungeon with live guide in English and Dutch
- Pictures at the Dungeon and Madame Tussauds
When you get there
• Madame Tussauds, Dam 20, Amsterdam, 1012 NP Madame Tussauds is on Dam Square, an approximately 10-minute walk from Central Station. • Amsterdam Dungeon, Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam (a 5-minute walk from the Dam, or a 15-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station). • If you want to use public transport, you can take metro 52 (Noord/Zuid) and get off at the Rokin station. You can also take tram 4, 14 and 24 to the Rokin station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Opens at 9:30 am during the summer break (normally at 10:00 am), last entrance at 8:00 pm, door closes at 9:30 pm (occasionally subject to slight variations)
• There is no guide at Madame Tussauds
• Please note that you are not allowed to take photographs inside the Amsterdam Dungeon
• Opens at 11:00 am, last entrance at 6:00 pm (on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 pm), door closes at 6:00 pm (occasionally subject to slight variations)
• The show is presented in English and Dutch
Due to the scary nature of the performances, The Amsterdam Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10, and guests younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult.