Keukenhof Gardens Entry & Windmill Sightseeing Cruise
- Benefit from frequent and comfortable transportation to Keukenhof Gardens
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in the heart of the windmill and bulb field region
- Bypass the lines and stroll among the floral displays at your leisure
- Marvel at the colorful Dutch landscape dotted with windmills
Prior to your leisurely visit to Keukenhof Gardens, enjoy a relaxing and comfortable boat tour with spectacular views of the passing scenery, including colorful bulb fields, traditional windmills and authentic villages. The tour departs from the 'Ringvaart' Canal and takes you to the Amsterdam Kager lakes, which include ten unique islands. The live guide commentary provides interesting pointers about the history of this reclaimed land and its inhabitants, some of whom can only reach their house by boat! While travelling through narrower passages between the islands, marvel at amazing historical mansions. This 90-minute tour offers a unique experience right in the heart of the bulb fields.
Benefit from flexible travel to one of Holland's best known icons. A wonderful holiday memory! After your boat tour, the bus will take you to Keukenhof Gardens, where you can visit the park at your own leisure. There are frequent bus departures for you to return to Amsterdam.
- Round-trip transportation between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Video presentation in English
- Fast-track entry to Keukenhof Gardens
- Roundtrip sightseeing cruise on the Amsterdam 'Kager' Lakes
- Bus ride from the sightseeing cruise to Keukenhof
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Buses to the sightseeing cruise depart from next to THIS IS HOLLAND. Please take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buiksloterweg." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 3-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. Buses depart daily, every 30 minutes from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. After the cruise, the bus will take you to Keukenhof, an 8-minute drive from the cruise location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• After the sightseeing cruise, the bus will take you to Keukenhof Gardens
• The last departure of the sightseeing cruise is at 1:30 PM (bus departure from Amsterdam at 12:30 PM)
• A guaranteed seat is reserved after 3.5 hours of arrival at Keukenhof Gardens. Longer or shorter stay is possible
• There are frequent departures for you to return to Amsterdam. The last bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs at 6:30 PM.
• The duration of this excursion is flexible. Arrive and depart at your leisure