Amsterdam Hop-On-Off Cruise & Skip the Line Rijksmuseum
- Enjoy panoramic views of Amsterdam from an open-top canal boat
- Learn the tragic but inspiring story of Anne Frank at the Anne Frank Huis
- Discover the mysteries of the water cycle and DNA at the NEMO science center
- See world-class exhibitions at the Hermitage Museum
- Experience the vibe of Dappermarkt, one of the best shopping streets in the world
- Hop on and off as often as you like along 2 routes
- Skip the lines to explore the Dutch masters at the Rijksmuseum
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
On board the comfortable canal boat, complete with panoramic roof, pass historic buildings such as the imposing Westerkerk, and the city's narrowest house. The boats are open-top during summer months, and come with multilingual commentary developed by locals. Hop on and off as often as you like for a 24-hour period, and with frequent services every 30 minutes you’ll never have long to wait for the next boat.
This package also comes with a skip-the-line ticket to the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam’s most renowned gallery, where you can view all the highlights of the Golden Age of Dutch art in one stunning location.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off canal boat ticket
- Ticket to the Rijksmuseum
When you get there
Amsterdam For the Hop On Hop Off Boat, pick-ups are available near Central Station, Anne Frank House, Hermitage, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, and more. The Rijksmuseum: Museumstraat 1, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Please note, entry to the Rijksmuseum is free for children (up to 18 years old) so they only need to pay for a ticket for the canal boat.