Heineken Experience Amsterdam & Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam
- Taste some of the famous Heineken beers at the Heineken Experience
- Hop off at the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum to see great works of art
- Head to the Anne Frank House
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Get discounts to attractions and selected restaurants
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
Pass dozens of historic buildings along the route, from the imposing Westerkerk to the Dapper and Albert Cuyp markets. Cruise along the most famous canals and hop-off at sites you want to explore further.
Multilingual commentary is available on board via audio guides, while the comfortable boats run a frequent service from the stops.
Then, visit the Heineken Experience and learn how premium quality beer has been brewed for more than 100 years at the former Heineken brewery.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off boat ticket
- Audio guide
- Ticket to the Heineken Experience
- 2 free beers
Prepare for the activity
Before going to the attraction, please exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for an official ticket. Shops and stops are available near Central Station, Anne Frank House, Hermitage, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, and more. Heineken Experience - Stadhouderskade 78 - AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Hop-on hop-off boats run every 20-30 minutes daily from approximately 09:30 AM - 07:00 PM.