Amsterdam: Best of Holland Tour with Canal Cruise
- Visit north and south Holland in one tour
- See the famous windmills of Holland
- Explore the fishing villages of Volendam and Marken
- Discover the picturesque pottery village of Delft
- Tour the Hague, administrative capital of the Netherlands, on a city bus tour
- Visit Madurodam miniature park and Royal Delft Factory
- Enjoy a 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise at any time during your stay
In the morning go to Volendam, Marken and the Zaanse Schans. In Marken you will visit a clogmaker and explore this traditional Dutch village. After Marken, visit Volendam, where there is time for the cheese factory and for lunch or shopping.
From Volendam the bus will take you to the the windmill village ‘de Zaanse Schans’, with its characteristic green wooden houses and windmills. Then on to Delft, to visit a Delft Blue pottery, after which you will continue your tour to The Hague, the seat of the Dutch Government. Have a driving tour in the Hague, passing the houses of parliament and the political heart of Holland.
Next, continue the sightseeing tour and pass by the Peace Palace. The last stop is the miniature park Madurodam.
Combine your trip with a 1-hour canal cruise ticket to use in Amsterdam at any time during your stay.
- Deluxe coach
- Entrance to a windmill
- Delft Blue pottery & Madurodam
- 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For the morning tour you will have an audio guide, however, in the afternoon a tour guide will accompany you to Delft and the Hague
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)
• The 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal cruise can be done any time during your stay