Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam & Marken Spanish Tour
- See the 17th-century houses and preserved windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Stop at a farm to sample authentic edam and gouda cheeses
- Watch a clog demonstration to see how traditional Dutch shoes are made
- Learn how the Dutch created their polders from the sea
- Stroll among the colorful houses of Volendam to experience a traditional Dutch fishing village
Wooden Clogs Factory
Explore the traditional 17th-century houses and a collection of beautifully preserved windmills from the nation’s industrial heritage.
Continue on to visit Edam, a beautiful town known worldwide for its cheese.
Before the end the day, go to Volendam and Marken, passing many authentic polders, the name given to land reclaimed from the sea. Wander down narrow streets, past colorful houses and visit the harbors full of fishing boats. You will have some free time to shop for souvenirs and sample the local fish specialties.
Back in Amsterdam, you will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Transportation by a comfortable private coach
- Native Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the famous windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Clog making demonstration
- Cheese tasting
Prepare for the activity
• On April 27, the time of departure is 8:30 AM because of King's Day