Half-Day Dutch Countryside Tour by bus from Amsterdam
- See historic windmills at Zaanse Schans
- Dress in traditional Dutch costume in Volendam
- Take a boat to the fishing village of Marken
- See how Dutch cheese is made
- Meet a Dutch clog maker
- Visit the fish auction or the Volendam Museum
In Zaanse Schans, admire a collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses before exploring the Dutch fishing villages of Marken and Volendam.
At the quaint island community of Marken, you'll feel like you've traveled back in time. Here you will visit a wooden shoe maker. In Volendam, try to spot the recognizable Dutch traditional costumes often featured on tourist postcards and posters. You will also have a chance to visit a cheese shop that still makes cheese in the traditional Dutch method before returning to Amsterdam.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- The services of an expert guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Food and drink
When you get there
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶